Terms & Conditions
Last updated on March 27, 2020
You agree that you will not access or use, or attempt to access or use, our Website for any purpose other than a Permitted Use. A Permitted Use are those uses by actual or potential customers of the Company who wish to use, purchase, or otherwise obtain information regarding the Company or its products or services for the purpose of entering into transaction or potential transaction with the Company. The following is a non-exclusive list of uses of the Company’s Website which are not Permitted Uses:
- Any use that involves the provision of false, deceptive, or misleading information by the user;
- Any use that violates any federal, state, or local law;
- Any use that interferes with, or attempts to interfere with or access the Company’s confidential information, customer data, source code, or network services;
- Any use that attempts to reproduce or reverse engineer, or attempts to obtain information for the purpose of reproducing or reverse engineering, the Company’s confidential information, data, source code, vendors, affiliates, business processes, or other proprietary products, services, or processes or trade secrets;
- Any use that impersonates or misrepresents the user’s identity or affiliation with any person or entity; or
- Any use that is not intended by the user conduct diligence on the Company or to result in an actual or potential transaction with the Company.
Indemnification and Remedies
You agree to indemnify the Company and its officers, directors, agents, representatives, and affiliates for all losses, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees that arise out of or are related to your use of the Website or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Nothing herein shall constitute a waiver of any remedy available at law or equity by the Company.
Neither your use of the Website and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions is intended to grant any rights or license under any patent, idea, discovery, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property of the Company to you or any of your affiliates, officers, agents or representatives, whether expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Texas. Any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be instituted and maintained in state or federal court located in Travis County, Texas. You expressly waive any objection such party may have to the laying of venue in such courts, irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any such court, and agree to be fully bound by any final un-appealed decision of such court by using the Company’s Website.
The Company may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason by posting a new version on the Website. Any such changes do not affect rights and obligations that arose prior to such changes. We may terminate or suspend access to the Website without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.